Part of the resume and cover letter center collection of articles.
Whether your career is in a conservative industry such as banking, finance, and education, or a nontraditional sector such as entertainment and the arts, your résumé should:
- Quickly capture the hiring manager’s attention.
- Detail the skills and qualifications you can bring to the job.
- Dovetail your past experience with the needs of the current position.
- Showcase accomplishments.
- Provide relevant academic data.
A classic résumé can effectively do all of that, while also being aesthetically pleasing within the perimeters of your chosen industry.
How, you ask?
- Contact Information (Address/Phone/Email)
- Employment Dates
- Places of Employment
- When to Include Personal Data
- Designer Fonts & Bullets versus the Traditional
- Text Presentation: Bullets versus Paragraphs
- Stylish Résumés
By addressing the unique requirements of each of the following points:
Content provided by Résumé Edge
Click to Add the First »